Anne brings significant experience in designing and implementing organisational development programs within both the public and private sectors. Anne is passionate about supporting people in their workplaces which allows them to flourish in all aspects of their lives.
With an emphasis on transformational change and leadership, Anne combines an evidence-based approach with an understanding of workplace dynamics to foster employee wellbeing and healthy work cultures.
With trademark energy and creativity, Anne delivers critical insights to each project. Her values of trust and collaboration underpin solutions that align with human development and allow organisational performance to flourish.
Director, Anne Schoo is a professionally qualified coach and workplace wellness expert with the following qualifications:
• Masters of Applied Science in Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney (Completion 2020)
• Masters of Workplace Injury Management and Occupational Rehabilitation, University of Newcastle (2012)
• Bachelor of Business Management, Southern Cross University (2006)
Further training, accreditation & memberships
• Member of the International Coaching Federation
• University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Alumni
• Mental Toughness Questionnaire (2020)
• Dare to Lead Certification – Brene Brown (2019)
• Hogan Personality Assessment Certification (2018)
• Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership Certified Coach Level I and II (2015)
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (2004)
• Certified in Myers Briggs Type Indicator (2004)